Calibration System for ISO & IATF Compliance
Gauge calibration is one of the primary processes used to maintain gauge accuracy. Calibration is the process of configuring a gauge to provide a result for a sample within an acceptable range. Eliminating or minimizing factors that cause inaccurate measurements is a fundamental aspect of quality control.
In a typical manufacturing company, gauges are one of the expensive company assets However, manage a large number of gauges can be a tedious job and involve significant amount of manpower to keep track the status of gauges, monitor calibration due date & results, transfer equipment to different departments, report equipment losses, equipment recall, etc. Very often, a minor ignorance caused by people may result in serious customer claims due to product quality issues. In order to increase productivity and improve operation efficiency, obviously a proven calibration management system is needed.
Blue Ocean Electronic Gauge Management System offers online calibration and asset management software for your measurement gauge inventory. This system will help you to increase gauge availability, reduce costs, and improve quality. This system is designed to cater for inter departmental usage for both small or big organization. It starts from new gauge requisition by user. All the necessary review and approval is done electronically. Before purchase of new gauge is approved, the department head can find out the inventory of available gauges. The system will keep track the delivery of new gauges until calibration and issuance to user.
Video of Blue Ocean Gauge Management System
This system has the following unique features
- Effective management of gages
- Track gage locations and usage history
- Monitor scheduled and unscheduled calibrations
- Due date notification (through auto email alert)
- Employ gage R&R (MSA 4th Edition) – The integrated gage R&R module supports short form, long form, linearity, stability, ANOVA and attribute studies through JMP or Minitab
- Management of gauge transfer
- Report gauge losses
- Recognize gauge ID through scanner
- Produce bar-coded calibration labels
- Create thorough, customized reports to analyze and stay ahead of trends, forecast workloads, improve efficiency and minimize costs
- Calibration system performance dashboard
Blue Ocean Electronic Gauge Management System Compliance
This solution is ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, AS 9100, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 29001, ISO 13485, and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and is designed to meet current gage standards for calibration compliance.
Blue Ocean electronic gage management system will assist your companies to manage metrology assets, forecast workloads, reduce costs, provide compliance with calibration standards and improve profitability while providing quick and easy software implementation.
Available in Desktop, Server and Hosted versions, This solutions will allow you to better manage your workload, minimize overtime costs, maintain production schedules and ensure customer approval and satisfaction.