“Warehouse management means making sure your warehouse operations run in the most optimal way possible.”
Current challenges :
- Hard to track the actual location of stock items
- Difficult to implement FIFO control
- High operation cost due to too much of paper work and manual operation.
- Material traceability issue because there is no integration between warehouse operation and current ERP system
- Too much of manual data entry and cause human error & low productivity
Key components of SMART WMS :
Managing inventory is a big factor in many businesses, particularly in manufacturing. Below is the key components of SMART WMS which allow management to have full control and visibility to support efficient operations.
- Barcode / RFID tag for data collection
- System integration especially with the existing ERP
- Big data analytics to analyze inventory values and movement for optimum results.
- Real time alert on abnormality
- Material tracking and traceability
- Streamline existing process through necessary automation
Key benefits of implementing SMART WMS :
- Reduce warehouse operation cost with less resources
- Reliable inventory data for higher order fulfillment
- Higher productivity and better utilization of space
- Reliable material traceability system
- Real time inventory report
- Fully integrated system