Blue Ocean Data Solutions offers an extensive curriculum of statistical data analysis training courses that provide thorough coverage of the underlying concepts and theory as well as the application of JMP software. Training’s are offered on-site venues.
We offer a combination of introductory and advanced courses on the topics listed below and we continue to expand our curriculum on an ongoing basis to meet the evolving needs of various customers from different sectors. Click the “Course Title ” links to find a brief summary of each course, including the major topics covered, application of concepts and the features and functions of JMP software that you will learn about
- BO 200 – Statistical Data Analysis Through JMP software (2 days)
- BO 201 – Practical Hypothesis Test, ANOVA and Regression Analysis (2 days)
- BO 202 – Design of Experiment (3 days)
- BO 203 – Measurement System Analysis and Variation Reduction (2 days)
- BO 204 – Quality Control and Statistical Process Control (2 days)
- BO 205 – Advanced Statistical Process Control (2 days)