InspectionXpert First Article Solutions
The InspectionXpert software eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article or process control.
- Quickly created ballooned inspection drawings from your PDF drawing, CAD files or scanned drawings.
- Instantly export to inspection report form including AS9102, ISO/TS 16949 PPAP or create unlimited custom reports.
- Deliver high-quality, accurate inspection report forms and drawings to inspectors, vendors, and clients.
- Quickly handle drawing revision with powerful functions to detect drawing changes.
- Direct import CMM data and perform auto matching of measurement results without manual data entry.
- Export CMM measurement results to customized Microsoft Excel inspection sheet.
How it works
InspectionXpert First-Article reads in your PDF and TIFF inspection drawings. As you capture each dimension, InspectionXpert First Article automatically adds a uniquely numbered balloon and captures the data so you can review it for accuracy before exporting to a ballooned PDF drawing or to an inspection report form. However, if make use of CAD drawing, the capturing of individual dimension will be done automatically with a single click button.
Just click and drag to capture each inspection dimension and InspectionXpert First-Article uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to ready the quantity, nominal dimension, plus and minus tolerances and type. InspectionXpert captures horizontal and vertical dimensions, split dimensions, notes, hole callouts, finish symbols, and GD&T feature control frames.
Powerful features to handle drawing revision
InspectionXpert First-Article’s Drawing Compare feature lets you compare a newly revised drawing to an already ballooned drawing to see what’s changed.New items show up in green, items to be deleted show as red. Print or save a PDF of the comparison for reference, then accept the changes and easily insert or delete data from your original drawing without having to start over from scratch.
Add on module : CMMXpert
The combination of InspectionXpert with the new CMMXpert add-on gives quality departments a way to quickly merge their CMM report values into their inspection drawings and create professional and complete inspection reports. CMMXpert enables users to import measurement results from their CMM routines and reconcile them with the expected values from the InspectionXpert project to create a complete inspection report.
The InspectionXpert platform is also fully integrated with many popular CAD packages including AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro/ENGINEER, and CATIA V5.
- Reduce FA submission cycle time
- Minimize human error and increase productivity
- Free engineers time for more value added job instead of FA report compilation
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce operation cost due to minimum manual work
- Increase company competitive advantage
Notes : InspectionXpert software is the solutions developed by InspectionXpert Corporation, USA.